Manuscripts and ephemera
Manuscripts, ephemera, petitions, and more
- Twenty-eight-line poem for Emmanuel Libman, [Oct 1942?]
- TD. Note handwritten in pen at bottom right by O. Nathan.
- Typed, autographed manuscript signed regarding the National Council of Jewish Women, 7 Jan 1938
- TDft in English with ADftS in German below. Concerns the National Council of Jewish Women and ends with a call to help the Jewish people.
- Typescript regarding Greenglass and the Rosenbergs, 23 Mar 1952
- TD. Some underlining in pencil. Includes discussion about Greenglass' fallibility as a witness and two points where the Rosenbergs could be found to have acted suspiciously.
- Typescript regarding U.S. relations with Russia, [27 May 1948?]
- TD. Typed heading added later.
- Typescript unsigned memorandum regarding Einstein's last will, 9 Mar 1940
- TD. Figures handwritten in pencil in left margin: 22000.—, 10000, 5000 next to paragraphs 1, 2, and 3 respectively.
- Unsigned typescript for the "Labor/Chest May Day Demonstration," May 1936
- TD. Corrections in pen.